General Job Summary
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Location: Onsite, Manassas, VA
Issued/Date Revised: March 2021
General Job Summary
The Marketing Coordinator will be an active and key contributor in executing various marketing efforts including advertising, content creation, promotional material, digital media, and corporate branding. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
Primary Duties and ResponsibilitiesPrepare literature and promotional items for customer visits, trade show events and training sessions. Maintain the marketing literature and promotional item inventory onsite as needed, and maintain on-line collateral shop.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to apply corporate design standards to technical information, literature, PowerPoint presentations, and reports.
- Plan and coordinate ZESTRON Academy programs such as our webinar series and various workshop events. Maintain registration lists, prepare presentations, promotional efforts, and post-event reports.
- Coordinate all logistics and sponsorships from start to end for trade shows and industry events
- Report on marketing event outcomes and analytics.
- Execute digital advertising campaign preparation and execution with 3rd party marketing sites.
- Execute analysis of digital advertising campaigns and activity on 3rd party marketing sites.
- Research and create content related to blogs, short articles, and case studies.
- Plan, execute monitor and report monthly on social media campaigns across all channels.
- Plan, compose and execute email marketing initiatives as directed.
- Plan, compose and release press releases to industry publications.
- Provide support when directed to Marketing Department members as well as to other department personnel.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.
- 1-3 years of experience preferred in marketing and/or communication for B2B.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc).
- Hubspot and Google Analytics experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Multitasking and organizational skills a must.
- Excellent communications skills, bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Excellent writing skills with attention to detail.
- Exhibit great creativity, resourcefulness, and problem solving.
- Self-confident, team oriented, and outgoing personality.
- Safety first attitude during all business activities.
- Self-managing compliance with internal and external policies.
- Maintains a positive and helpful attitude in all situations.
- Highest level of integrity.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic to offer continuous improvement suggestions.
- Presents professional image at all times.
- Requires the ability to sit at a desk and computer for extended periods.
For more information or to inquire about employment opportunities, please email HR(at)zestronusa.com.
The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.